Monday, March 12, 2012

The past 2 weeks.

I have been so incredibly busy lately! I can't believe how fast the pageant is coming up. It seems like just last week that I was crowned instead of 3 months ago.

2 weekends ago, I attended the final local pageant for Miss Minnesota 2012... Sweeps! Congrats to my former sister queen, Bethany Beniek, the new Miss West Metro and also a congrats to Brittany Tishmak, the new Miss City of Lakes! I'm excited for both of you, and I can't wait to come watch you two compete for the title as Miss Minnesota 2012.

That same week, I attended the "Water Walk" at Forestview Middle School in Baxter with Molly West, Miss Central Lakes Outstanding Teen. This walk was for countries in Africa that don't have a clean access to water. We walked around the track in the gym carrying gallon milk jugs filled with water to raise money for those countries that need water wells.

Then last night, I went to the Minnesota International pageants, which is part of the Miss International program, to cheer on a couple of girls! In the Teen division, I was rooting for Gianna Capuzzi, who competed with me at Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen 2010. Gianna and her mom Mary have always been so supportive of me. They have attended numerous send-offs and pageants and have been great friends! Gianna walked away as 2nd runner up and the Go Red For Women award. I was also cheering for Megan Elhert in the Miss division. Megan was Miss Coon Rapids 2011 in the Miss America Organization and competed at Miss Minnesota pageant last year and placed in top 5. Her performance was flawless last night, and she also walked away as 4th runner up. Congrats you two! :)

As I'm busy preparing in these final weeks before the pageant, and I would like to invite anyone reading this is attend my sendoff and gown showing party at Lutheran Church of the Cross in Nisswa at 2pm! It will be this Sunday the 18th and there will be coffee, juice, cake, and cookies! Make sure to come and bring your friends :)

With love,
Bailey

Local titleholders at the Sweeps pageant!

6 pageant girls from Brainerd!

Bethany

Lauren


Molly and I at the Water Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment