Sunday, February 5, 2012

Miss Coon Rapids 2012.

Yesterday, I headed down to Coon Rapids for the Miss Coon Rapids 2012 scholarship pageant. Prior to the pageant, we did some shopping at the Mall of America with Molly West, who competed with me at Miss Brainerd Outstanding Teen. I completed my entire wardobe for the Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen pageant, and I am so excited to show it off!

Congrats to the new Miss Coon Rapids, Samanthat Phillipi! Also a big congrats to the 1st runner up, Chantal Wilson, who is a former Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen and an awesome piano player! It was so great getting to see all of the girls and catching up. There were 4 girls that will be competing with me at Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen, and it was great to chatting with them. It got me even more excited for March 31st when we all compete! Only 54 more days! :)

Also congrats to Megan Ehlert, Miss Coon Rapids 2011, and Emily Freeh, Miss Coon Rapids Outstanding Teen 2011 on an awesome year!

Bailey






No comments:

Post a Comment